Chemical Peels in Valencia
Offering Medical Grade Skin Care Treatments
Various medical grade chemical peels on the market require expertise when coordinating the right chemical peel for your skin. In short, chemical peels are a type of facial treatment. The process involves applying a chemical solution to your skin to remove damaged top layers. As your new skin is revealed, your fresh face will appear smoother, clearer, and younger-looking.
Chemical peels are used to:
- Smooth and refine skin, improving the appearance of fine lines
- Balance skin tone, minimizing pigmentation, age spots, and sun damage
- Minimize and unclog pores, helping to prevent breakouts
- Diminish superficial scarring
Ready for vibrant, glowing skin? Call Pasha Medical Day Spatoday at (661) 724-4668 and let our Valencia specialists make you feel more comfortable in your beautiful skin.
Chemical Peels: Not a Generic Facial Treatment
What exactly are medical-grade chemical peels? “Facial treatment” is a broad term that includes chemical peels under the same umbrella, but this can confuse various at-home treatments, facial treatments, and chemical peels. While each treatment promises to rejuvenate and generally improve your skin, medical-grade chemical peels are much different than a facial or than products you can purchase and use yourself. The differences lie in both the process itself, as well as the potency of concentrations, which dictates how deep the treatment penetrates your skin.
Chemical peels are more intense than any at-home treatment. Because effective chemical peels use medical-grade acid, a professional is required. Your happiness and safety are important to us at Pasha Medical Day Spa, which is why our team uses only the highest-grade chemical peels to provide both effective yet gentle results that leave your skin refreshed, enriched, and target issues improved.
Levels of Chemical Peel
There are different levels or grades of chemical peels that are used based on several skin factors including skin tone, level of damage, skin sensitivity, elasticity, and overall aesthetic targets:
- Superficial peels: A mild acid is used to penetrate only the outermost superficial layer of skin. These surface-level treatments are effective in treating dry skin, overall texture, and minor discoloration. Superficial peels are a great option for an introductory chemical peel, and for when you need a facial treatment that requires no downtime.
- Medium peels: This level of chemical peel is used to treat slightly deeper skin issues such as fine lines and acne and requires some downtime—though this is dependent on your skin’s own recovery time. As medium peels reach the middle layers of skin, it can effectively remove damaged skin cells, increasing the treatment’s longevity.
- Deep peels: The most intense option of chemical peels, deep peels fully penetrate the middle layer of skin and are intended to treat the most stubborn of skin issues. Considerable downtime is required, including staying out of the sun for a set amount of time. However, the results of deep peels are unparalleled.
The benefits of chemical peels are abundant, and innovation of options develop every day. Knowing which level of chemical peel is right for you is important in achieving the brightest, tightest skin possible. Valencia chemical peels are safe and effective at Pasha Medical Day Spa.